top of page

Buy In-Store Products

We will spend as much time as is needed with you to go through all the options available in order to ensure that your investment is more than expected. 

Large Selection of Products

With access to every major mill in Scotland, we can arrange for the tartan of your choice if the kilt is to be purchased.  Hire kilts are available in a wide range of clans and generic tartans. Available in a large array of sizes, we will have an outfit to suit you, however not all tartans are available in all sizes, so please check with us first. Our experienced staff are available to discuss your needs. 

Fitting Service

At The House of Tartan, you can expect nothing less than the highest quality of garments and individual one-on-one service. Fittings are done in the shop. Any hirers not located in Perth need to contact The House of Tartan as we have special arrangements for such cases. 









Hire In-Store Products

Hiring an outfit for your special day is easy with us. Whether you're an individual or a party of 30 people we'll have you covered.

Hiring Information

  • Initial fittings are done when you first come into the shop for measurements.

  • If the wearer is not in Perth, then we can allocate an outfit on measurements supplied. This person can try on at the time of pick up. 

  • Collection of the outfits is the day prior to the function (alternative arrangements can be made for country and overseas weddings).

  • Return of outfits is due the first business day following your function. 

Our Hiring Packages

  • Formal Kilt Hire Outfit all-inclusive price of $289 - Choice of over 300 tartans, sporrans and ties.

  • Jacobite Highlander Kilt Hire Outfit all-inclusive price of $215 - More casual look, and great for the summer heat.

  • Kilt, Sporran & Kilt Hose only all-inclusive price of $150 - The no-fuss ready to go outfit

Special Notes: 

* Hire includes hose to go with your hire outfit however new hose are available to purchase for $40. 

* Underwear must be worn as detailed in the State Health Regulation

bottom of page